Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Pebble dots


This manicure is very easy to do. Basically you only need a white cream polish and a jelly of any color you like. I chose a peach jelly this time. Sorry again for the quality of the photos.



1. Apply base coat to your nail
2. Use a dotting tool or a nail art pen to draw some dots with a white cream polish. Just draw two or three dots on each nail. Don't draw too many because you have to leave some space for other layers.
3. Apply one coat of jelly on the whole nail.
4. Use the dotting tool to draw some more dots with a white cream polish.
5. Apply another coat of jelly on the nail.
6. Repeat steps 4-5 until you get the desired result.
7. Use a silver glitter polish to add one or two dots on each nail.
8. Finish with a top coat.

The more layers you do, you will get more different colors of dots. The dots don't have to be same sizes. Feel free to make it the way you like. 



I actually applied a matte top coat on my right hand. I like how it turned out. I like both the glossy and the matte finish. Tell me which one you prefer. 

Nail polishes used:
Kiss nail art paint vernis, Revlon Colorstay seashell 025, China glaze white out 545


Thank you for reading. I hope you liked it and found it useful. Please come back for more tutorials.


(I am not paid and all the materials I used in this post were bought using my own money.)



No comments:

Post a Comment